Thursday, August 14, 2014

Ciara Calls Off Engagement to Future


One thing that's staying in the past? Ciara's engagement to Future.
Ciara has reportedly called off her engagement to the rapper, just three months after giving birth to the couple's sonFuture Zahir Wilburn, according to Us Weekly. The magazine quotes anonymous "insiders" who claimed he cheated on her and she's, well, out. 
The "I'm Out" singer, 28, previously explained to Brides magazine, "Our label put us together...I went into the studio strictly to work, but he was very calm and sweet, a gentleman… I knew right away that he was different. Now he's my best friend in the world, my partner."
It's complicated ... because they have a 3-month-old son, Future Zahir. We're told she has the kid and fully intends to get custody.

As for Future's response to Ciara's allegations ... so far he's radio silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment